Plan de l'article
- The chatbot, or virtual conversational agent, is a small revolution in the world of customer relations. It is both a lead catalyst and a cost optimization factor. Discover everything you need to know about the Facebook Messenger chatbot!
- Why create a Facebook Messenger chatbot?
- Simply install your Messenger chatbot How does a Messenger chatbot work?
- Discover our Facebook Messenger solution How to install a chatbot on Facebook Messenger?
- Create your chatbot! Test your conversational agent regularly
- Contact an advisor Businesses that have strengthened their customer relationship with Messenger
- Boost your marketing strategy by sending direct messages
- Improve your customer service
- Embed Facebook Messenger on my website! Manage Sales with Conversations
- Sending messages to companies has become the norm
The chatbot, or virtual conversational agent, is a small revolution in the world of customer relations. It is both a lead catalyst and a cost optimization factor. Discover everything you need to know about the Facebook Messenger chatbot!
According to Google Trends, the “Facebook Messenger chatbot” query has never ceased to arouse craze since January 2016. It should also be said that automation of pre-recorded messages is a decisive competitive advantage. Key to: Reducing Customer Service Cost, Eliminating Waiting… And, ultimately, improved commercial performance. Why create a chatbot? How to set up an efficient and operational bot ? It’s gone for the decryption of ChayAll!
Why create a Facebook Messenger chatbot?
What is a chatbot ?
Etymologically, the word “chatbot” consists of two terms: “Chat” (real-time messaging) and “bot” (computer program performing automated tasks). However, the term “chatbot” is sometimes translated as “virtual conversational agent”. It is a robot capable of conducting an instant chat . So no need for your intervention. In their basic form, bots allow your prospects to:
Also to discover : Here is a list of all IP addresses used by Google
- Solve a problem on your website or in connection with their purchase journey.
- Order products, autonomously.
- Head to the service best suited to their request.
Contrary to what one might think, the concept of this bot is therefore not new. It was born in the 1960s. In particular with the MIT Elize program, then imitating a psychotherapist with a diagnostic objective. But the Facebook Messenger chatbot is probably the first professional messaging to democratize practice. In sum, this bot represents:
- A computer program that integrates into your Facebook Messenger page.
- A robot that responds autonomously to recurring requests from users of your website.
- A tool that can feed on data to improve as it is used (Artificial Intelligence or AI).
Did you know that? The chatbot has long remained the prerequisit of the big boxes, who entrusted him with their customer relationship and their conversational trade. It was actually crossed since the mid-2000s on the websites of SNCF, Orange, FNAC or Ikea.
Simply install your Messenger chatbot How does a Messenger chatbot work?
Answer your customers’ queries with the Facebook Messenge r Chatbot
Instant messaging has initiated a “quiet” revolution in the world of customer service. A true generator of satisfaction, messaging is a lever to activate to improve customer relationship and boost business performance. 65% of consumers say they are more willing to buy from companies reachable via messaging. Beyond the unique benefits of instant messaging! , the Facebook bot stands out for strong assets
- Automation of part of the trade results in an immediate reduction in costs.
- The French chatbot has a virtually zero response time. As a result, your Facebook page will display the very flattering badge “Very responsive to messages”, which is a lead generator. This computer program is therefore fast and infallible. As long as it is properly configured.
- Also, have an active service 24/7. You do not lose, in theory, any business opportunity. Embed Facebook Pay into your Facebook Messenger page. It will be able to complete the purchase journey independently.
- Cultivate the image of a responsive, modern and efficient business.
- By automating the most repetitive tasks, you focus on critical tasks. Or, at least, higher added value.
Note also that Facebook’s chatbot is a wealth of information. Its bots will allow you to know your customers better to serve them better. Finally, the Facebook Messenger robot is never stressed, even if it would crumble under the solicitations! Convinced? Here’s how to create your “Facebook Messenger Chatbot ” without a headache. And especially without special technical knowledge!
Choose your Facebook Messenger Partner
Choosing a platform development partner plays an essential role in building a good experience on your email robot .
Whether you want to raise awareness or generate more lead, ChayAll helps you implement the right marketing strategy on messaging channels. We make you enjoy a chatbot smart and give you access to a web interface where you can easily manage your advertising campaigns.
With our all-in-one chat tool you can connect users, content and conversations at the right time. This allows you to quickly interact with the preferred messaging apps of users on your website .
Discover our Facebook Messenger solution How to install a chatbot on Facebook Messenger?
Create your Facebook Messenger chatbot with ChayAll
Your customers can contact you directly from your website
ChayAll offers you an all-in-one tool that supports all your conversational needs. In addition to the most used instant message*, ChayAll allows you to create a Facebook chatbot Messenger without having to code thanks to a WordPress plugin and a Prestashop plugin. You will be able to send an automated message! with ease:
- First, a welcome message, first message automatically sent to your customers when they start trading with you;
- Then a patience message: message sent automatically to your customers in response to their solicitation;
- Or finally, a absence message: Message sent automatically to your customers when you are unavailable. The triggering of this
- conversational scenarios are also offered. These are pre-recorded responses and automatically sent by the Facebook bot Messenger. They are triggered when a word or sequence of words is detected in the user‘s request. Here is an example of a request and automatic response:
- The user asks the following question: “What are the delivery times?
- The response is triggered by the words “delivery times”. The Facebook Messenger chatbot replies: “Delivery times in metropolitan France (including Corsica) vary from 24 to 48 hours. Count 3 to 5 days for the Overseas Territories”.
message depends on the configuration of your “availability schedules” on ChayAll;
*WhatsApp Business API, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Live Chat, Google’s Business Messages.
Enhance the customer experience
Are you looking for a solution to improve your marketing strategy and showcase the customer experience? Launched in 2016, the bots are a great way to facilitate communication with each user of your website . Indeed, these conversational robots provide your customers with answers adapted to their needs.
Whether it’s information about your service, your company’s pricing or opening hours, these bots are revolutionary. They provide an answer to each of your customers’ questions.
It is also a great way to collect information by soliciting the help of each user of your site. This robot can invite your customers to leave a review or participate in a survey. It allows you to gain a better understanding of your customers’ needs and at the same time improve your services.
Like a Custom email sequence, chatbots allow you to optimize your sales process and automate your tracking.
Create your chatbot! Test your conversational agent regularly
Test your Facebook Messenger Chatbot
Bots regularly! quickly became an issue for brands. In creating a simplified cross-channel customer experience, messaging and bots become must-have.
Ultimately, the success of a chatbot is that it is no longer able to distinguish it from a human as its answers are relevant and its tone close to a human. It is therefore essential to regularly test your bot. Ensure consistency and fluidity of conversations. You can simply open your website using the” function private browsing” of your browser. Click the Facebook Messenger button that appears. Query your chatbot . Assess its relevance and make appropriate corrective actions, if necessary. Get ready to enter the era of the virtual conversational agent with ChayAll!
Contact an advisor Businesses that have strengthened their customer relationship with Messenger
In the forefront of our instant messaging services, let yourself be inspired by companies that have solidified their customer relationships with Messenger .
Through an experience called “the LEGO Gift Bot”, LEGO has experienced 3.4 times a return on its advertising investment. It also benefited from 1.9 times higher value for purchases and a 71% decrease in cost per purchase.
With the creation of an experience Allianz France was able to help each user get an insurance quote quickly. On the menu:
- Two subscription methods,
- 30 seconds to get a quote,
- 90 seconds to provide information for a quote.
To help customers choose from the wide range of takeaway options, Just Eat UK chose instant messaging to improve customer service. The bot also provides an image to allow the customer to complete their order.
Boost your marketing strategy by sending direct messages
The services of the Facebook Messenger Chatbot are not limited to improving customer relationship only. This robot also allows you to acquire new customers by sending a private message to your subscribers. This is the same concept as email marketing with higher opening rates.
However, you must seek permission and agree not to send promotional content in order to benefit from this feature. Therefore, users must give their consent beforehand.
This strategy allows you to retain your potential customers, increase your audience and boost your marketing campaigns. You offer an optimal service to your customers by allowing them to contact you at any time.
Improve your customer service
Customer service is a fundamental element for any business to maintain a good customer relationship. To achieve this, it is necessary to promote your communication using the right tools. With the Facebook Messenge r bot, you can build lasting relationships with your customers. And this on their preferred channel. The use of traditional means of communication pushes your customers to wait on the phone and repeat the problem encountered to several agents. This time is over thanks to the new Facebook Messenge R.botExchange messages with your customers from the Facebook Messenger chatbot. This instant messaging system is easily accessible to convey questions, and is conducive to re-engagement of prospects.
Benefit from efficient automation
Through structured processes and natural language processing, you have the opportunity to provide immediate answers to the most common questions. This allows you to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen your marketing strategy.
Provide live agent support
Facebook Messenger has the advantage of being accessed by many users by day. This allows you to segment the audience of your page . And offer live agent support on an efficient channel.
Messenger Transfer Protocol for Smooth Transitions
To facilitate transitions between automated messaging and live agent support, you can benefit from an optimal transfer protocol.
Embed Facebook Messenger on my website! Manage Sales with Conversations
By combining in-store shopping with the ease of online shopping, you have the opportunity to improve the management of your sales. With the bots that this platform offers you, you can easily drive your conversation driven business experiences.
In addition, by integrating the chat plugin, your customers can easily start a conversation on your Facebook page or your website .
Sending messages to companies has become the norm
In business, interactions with customers are essential. But each interaction begins with a conversation. Today, messaging, this powerful and personal new media makes it easy for people to get in touch with businesses. Simply click to view your page, find out about your company and send you a message .
Nowadays the use of mobile messaging applications by users is experiencing rapid growth. This enables messaging to create great opportunities for businesses. Human contacts are now easier to establish than ever before. With the asynchronous nature of messaging, you benefit from a tremendous asset to improve customer satisfaction.
Unlike With traditional messaging methods, messaging is ingenuously adapting to the growing demand for personal and fluid interactions.
In short: using a chatbot can be beneficial for your business. However, provided that it is properly programmed and effectively integrated. With this tool, you offer immediate answers and 24-hour service to every user of your site. ChayAll supports the full technical implementation of your bot . In order to offer you an optimal service, we also offer you a range of instant messaging solutions.
I install ChayAll on my site